Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bad things

I am sad.
Not only am I sad. I am miserable.
I am close to tears.
Because I did a very bad thing. A VERY bad thing.
I read a sneak peek of Death Bringer
*Gasps all around the room* Yes,yes I know. And not only did this sneak peak have about 4 chapters, these measley four chapters made me crack up, shudder, and want to cry.
All in 4 chapters.
 I finally understand the Jitter Girls.
Now, not only did I read the sneak peek, I READ the sneak peek. Like I took 6 minutes to analyze every word. I have the dang thing memorized. This Sneak Peek has made me miserable, because I just remebered how pathetic my FanFic is, compared to Death Bringer.
And I have realized just how much I love Skulduggery Pleasant and Valkyrie Cain.
God, I cant wait for this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment